WARN ZEON 10-S WINCH
- All orders taken by 4wd Trekmaster that are in stock at our warehouse are shipped as soon as possible during work days, Mon - Fri 8.00am to 5:00pm.
- 4wd Trekmaster dispatches via Australia Post, Followmont transport, (Toll Ipec Road Express) or Couriers Please.
- A tracking number will be issued to the purchaser where applicable
- Unless Free Freight is offered, the freight cost will be shown before final payment and you will be able to cancel your order if necessary.
- If through a fault of 4wd Trekmaster an item is not in stock when stated it is, we will issue a credit immediately or if you request we will back order the item and ship when available.
- All orders have a processing time 5 -7 days, depending upon the item.
Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 Pound single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 Pound (4536 Kilogram) Single-Line Pulling Capacity
- Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- New-Design Planetary Gear Train And Series-Wound Motor Deliver Fast, Quiet, And Reliable Pulling Power
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty