4WD SUSPENSION, ACCESSORIES & IN HOUSE FITTING.
4WD Trekmaster is an Independently family owned and operated 4WD Suspension, accessory and fitting center. We strive to provide an unforgettable customer experience with the knowledge, experience and time to help you achieve your dream 4WD fit out. We have qualified mechanics on hand to help make this dream into a reality
The owners/operators, Ben & Josh are brothers who always had a key interest in Off-roading and remote touring. They have owned 4x4 vehicles from day one and in their spare time, you'll find them parked up in a scenic campsite. While off the tracks their goal is to help everybody explore Australia in style, comfort and most importantly safely.
Our product range includes some of the best available: Bilstein 4x4, Polyair Springs, Dobinson suspension, Rancho suspension, Road safe rated recovery points, Blackhawk UCA, Safari snorkels, GME UFE Radios, Lightforce lights, Clearview mirrors & Drop fridge slides, Road safe 4WD parts, Torqit Power modules, Direction Pulse catch cans & Secondary Fuel Filters.
To protect our customers and staff, and to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we have implemented the following strict procedures:
- We recommend using our online store or phone us for ordering of parts & accessories. (Please ring prior to ordering or for confirmation if require information or assistance).
- Please do not come to the store if you are feeling unwell. Please phone or use online and we will assist you with quality contactless service.
- You are welcome to visit our store but must follow Health Department guidelines.
- Customers must maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times. Our store capacity is limited in line with government recommendations (1x person per 4sqm).
- A "Drop & Go" service is now available at our workshop for all Suspension Work. (Please contact us to put this service in place)
- We will continue our quality inspections, maintenance and fittings. We will communicate with you how this can work to ensure safety of our customers and staff.
- We continue to regularly sanities all common areas, cars, surfaces and enforce strict handwashing and hygiene practices among all staff
Please keep up to date for any further updates via Facebook/Instagram and our Website.