BLACKHAWK UPPER CONTROL ARMS - 07 3356 1565
We Supply & Fit, BlackHawk Upper Control Arms, Bilstein 4wd Shocks,Rancho Shocks, Dobinson Springs & Shocks, PolyAir Air Bags, GME CB Radios, Roadsafe Recovery Points, Snorkels, Torqit Throttle Control Units & Power Modules, Lightforce Driving Lights, Direction Plus Catch Cans & Fuel Filters. 4 Harvton St., Stafford, Brisbane, Qld., 4053 FREE FREIGHT ON ALL ORDERS $60.00 & OVER (Eastern States)
We Supply & Fit, BlackHawk Upper Control Arms, Bilstein 4wd Shocks,Rancho Shocks, Dobinson Springs & Shocks, PolyAir Air Bags, GME CB Radios, Roadsafe Recovery Points, Snorkels, Torqit Throttle Control Units & Power Modules, Lightforce Driving Lights, Direction Plus Catch Cans & Fuel Filters.
Roadsafe 4WD have developed their Blackhawk UCA range of product drawing from over 30 years of experience in the manufacture & supply of chassis parts including a full range of steering & suspension components. The Blackhawk UCA’s have been designed in conjunction with industry experts to ensure vehicle fitment is comprehensive. During the development process a large number of potential issues associated with lift were identified, and subsequent features were built into the product to overcome of offset them.
FEATURES STANDARD TO THE BLACKHAWK UCA’S ARE:
- 3 degrees of fixed Caster correction Roadsafe have identified this as the perfect amount of correction required for lifts ranging from 30-70mm. By providing a bulk, fixed amount of caster, this offers the ability to utilise the factory adjustment to fine tune the caster required for the vehicles lift, with the UCA not being the limiting factor for increased droop relative to the other components.
- Camber change to meet OE spec, if your application requires increased camber, we can offer offset bushings to provide more camber.
- Clearance to larger aftermarket wheels & tyres – we often see larger than standard size tyres with wheel offsets having clearance issues to the OE UCA, our Blackhawk UCA’s minimise this as much as possible.
- Clearance to suspension components & chassis – a large number of OE UCA’s hit the coil or the chassis mounts on during the suspension travel limiting the amount of travel you can achieve, with revised bends and clearances identified the Blackhawk UCA’s will not contact the strut or the chassis limiting travel unless specifically designed to do so.
- Fixed position ball joint – Blackhawk UCA’s do not use an adjustable ball joint. With a fixed location ball joint we are able to offer OE specification for the ball joint itself.
- The position of the ball joint housings have been rotated to ensure the ball joint is not the limiting factor with maximum down travel. Roadsafe specifically chose a fixed ball joint for a number of reasons – in off road applications the ball joint receives a large amount of “bump” loads, which over time can either knock an adjustable ball joint out of position leading to increased tyre wear due to a change in caster. Changing from a fixed ball joint mount reduces the structural integrity of the mount and the mounting platform of the ball joint, with any remote traveling we need to ensure strength and reliability is not compromised.
- There will never be a need to adjust or re-adjust your caster once established with the Blackhawk arms as the ball joint cannot be knocked out of position.