- All products sold by 4wd Trekmaster are covered by the manufacturers warranties and are guarantied against faulty workmanship and parts as stated by the manufacturers on the packaging of their products.
- If there is no stated warranty by the manufacturer, 4wd Trekmaster will warranty the product against faulty workmanship and parts for a period of 12 Months or 20,000 kms whichever comes first.
- Warranty covers only faulty workmanship and or parts but does not cover premature ware or failure through abuse or unintended use.
- Products deemed to be warranty claims must be returned to 4wd Trekmaster and then returned to the appropriate manufacturer for inspection and assessment before a replacement, repairs or refund are given.
- Warrantied items may at the concession of the manufacturer be repaired (not replaced) and returned to the purchaser in good and usable condition.
- Before products are returned for assessment a warranty return number must be issued by 4wd Trekmaster, please phone or email us before returning items.
- Items are to be returned to our warehouse at 2-4 Harvton Street, Stafford, Qld., 4053.
- In some cases it may (with the consent of the manufacturer) be possible to process a warranty claim by providing digital photos of a failed item. Usually only where distance is hindering the reasonable time and or expense of returning the item.